Created with engineers and OEMs in mind, these innovative LEDs deliver efficiency, design flexibility, and control for devices in a range of industries, including mil-aero, automated guided vehicles, EV charging stations, industrial, telecom, IoT/smart home, and medical.
- Streamlined design possibilities – Bi-color and RGB options save money and space on the HMI, communicating two or three operating modes in a single component.
- Popular color combinations – The SpectraBright LEDs are available in RGB as well as frequently used bi-color variations: red/green, yellow/green, and amber/green.
- Greater control over light intensity – High and low brightness options with luminous intensities ranging from 15 to 160 mcd ensure each device provides the ideal light level for the device and application.
- Wide viewing angle for enhanced visibility – A clear lens and 120-degree viewing angle ensure high visibility for a host of applications, day or night.
- Perfect for standalone, array, and interface light source applications – The SpectraBright LEDs are even more powerful when used with VCC’s best-in-class rigid light pipe series, including 7511, 7512, LMC, LPC, LFC, and LFB. They’re also ideal as an efficient and durable light source for custom PMI and array designs.
- Reliable, long-lasting operation – With RoHS, REACH certifications, MIL-STD-750 D:1026 and MIL-STD-883 D:1005 standards, and an average LED life of 50,000 hours — more than double that of incandescents — the SpectraBright Series is made for the long haul.
- Available in popular sizes – Designed to make engineers’ lives easier, the LEDs are available in the following standard packages: 0603, 0606, 1204, and 1210.