FLXR Series – The flexible NEMA 4-rated light pipe
New Product Introduction
New Flexible Light Pipe
- Robust anodized aluminum body delivers NEMA 4 protection from the elements
- Optical core ends are polished to ten microns for optimal light transmittance
- ESD protection and resistance to shock and vibration
- Low profile affords anti-vandalism defense
- Wide viewing angle maximizes light detection
Need a Sample?
Product & Optional Retainers
- 0.400” (10.1mm) mounting hole
- Available in standard lengths ranging from 4.0” (101.6mm) to 12.0” (304.8mm)
- Custom lengths are availableProtruding LED position
- Wide variety of lens colors and two different finishes to meet most any application requirement
- Can be used with surface mount or thru-hole LEDs
- Three LED connection options using SMD 22, THR 22 and THR 5 22 connectors (order separately)
The flexible NEMA 4-rated FLXR Series litepipe is designed for harsh and outdoor environments
The FLXR Series light pipe has a wide viewing angle and its optical core ends are polished to ten microns for optimal light transmittance. However for the brightest light output, customers use narrow viewing angle non-diffused LEDs with output greater than 100 mcd.
Ideal applications: aviation equipment, electrical control panels, industrial machinery, instrumental panels, military equipment, vending & gaming machines.