Custom PCB CapabilitiesOur team offers a comprehensive suite of PCB services
Custom PCBA Production
We design the perfect PCBA solution for our clients
Our custom printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) designs do more than optimize indication and light output — they do it in the most efficient and effective ways possible. We provide solutions that solve design challenges while minimizing production and assembly costs.
We can design and manufacture rigid and flexible PCBs up to four layers thick, ensuring conformance with UL, cUL, CE, RoHS, REACH and other regulatory requirements.
PCB Design Guide
PCBA Design Options
PCBs can be either flexible or rigid in design
A complete North American manufacturer
To develop innovative solutions that add significant value to end products, we offer our customers the appropriate expertise:
• Expert engineers and designers
• High-quality and reliable HMI Components
• Lean production knowledge
• Conformance with CE, UL, cUL, RoHS, WEEE, and other standards
• Environmental Management System
Production and Supply Chain
Our North American production sites and distribution warehouses in North America, Europe, and Asia ensure the planning and production of products to ISO 9001.
• PCB design and manufacturing
• SMT placement, assembly and inspection
• Cable crimping, cutting, harnessing and final assembly
• Consistent processes at all locations, with integrated supply chain quality measures
Mechanical and Electrical Design
VCC works closely with you to prepare detailed drawings, parts lists, and circuit schematics. VCC helps you cut development times using rapid prototyping techniques for plastic components and PCBs.
• 3D CAD (Solidworks, AutoCAD)
• PCB design and simulation software
• Gerber file creation for PCB manufacturing
• Rapid prototyping (3D Printing
Quality Assurance and Testing
Our products and systems undergo testing to assure reliability, repeatability and a long service life.
• Laboratory tests with appropriate software
• Environmental test chambers (temperature and humidity)
• Compliance to different levels of protection
• Testing the durability of individual components
• Optical simulation and analyses
• Final inspection on all products
PCBA most frequently asked questions
1. What’s included in the total cost of a PCB order?
2. Which PCB types does VCC offer?
3. Which PCB services does VCC offer?
- Custom design services to optimize output and indication
- Rapid prototyping made even faster and cost-effective with our in-house 3D printer
- Sample runs so you can easily test concepts and tweak designs
- Mass production to efficiently accommodate large quantities
If you have additional questions, or are ready to discuss your next project, we’re here to help.
Contact us today for your PCB, PCA and PCBA needs.